Philleigh Parish Council (constituted as a Meeting) is the statutory body setup to manage the local governance of the parish. The parish consists of the hamlets of Philleigh, Treworlas and Treworthal. With approximately 150 inhabitants the parish predominately consists of farming land, bordered by the neighbouring parishes of St Gerrans, St Just in Roseland, Veryan and Ruan Lanihorne.
Meetings are held in accordance with the needs and requirements of the parish.
An annual general meeting is held in the month of April at Philleigh Community Centre.
- Chair:Graham Sylvester
- Vice Chair: Robert D Clifford-Wing
- Secretary: Amie Pascoe
- Treasurer: Brian Olof
- Finance Officer: Stuart Martin
- N.D.P. Representative: David Spreadborough
- Tree Warden: Jim Pascoe
- Foot Path Warden: Mark Datson
- Members: Dereck Julian, Shirley Pascoe